The reason they 'suck' to most people is:
1.) Alot of people want to use 1 compound as a fix-all for financial reasons or otherwise. You need a SERM for PCT regardless of oral or IM compound, and an AI in the case of aromatizing compounds (ie: DBOL).
2.) People often dont use an AI with Dianabol or Anadrol (yeah I know, it isnt supposed to aromatize eyeroll ). This causes intramuscular water retention "MAXIMUM SWOLE BRO", followed by pissing all the 'gains' away as soon as you withdraw the compound
3.) People using oral only cycles are often less knowledgable about AAS use as a whole "THIS WILL MAKE ME LIKE HYOOOOOOUGE RIIGHT?!" And don't know how to structure there cycle
4.) People often use 1 compound. Bill Roberts often stated that a blend of DBol, Winstrol and Anadrol is extremely effective at putting lean mass on with the use of an AI. Stacking compounds will increase your gains. Period.
• prescribing with regard to the incidence of venous thromboembolism with combined hormonal contraceptives
• new children’s doses of amoxicillin, ampicillin and naloxone
• the restriction of domperidone to Prescription Only Medicine status following a review of the risks and benefits of its use
• new recommendations on interchangeability of oral mesalazine preparations
• the latest guidance on self-administration of adrenaline for anaphylaxis
• the use of paracetamol in children
• revised guidance on epilepsy treatments.